5 Top Reasons to Live at BrightHouse Luxury Student Accommodation in Kingston this September
We have superb, luxury, en-suite rooms available for the 2017/2018 term at our Bright House Student Accommodation facility in Kingston.
1. This student accommodation building in the heart of Kingston is an ideal place of residence for students from Kingston University, Kingston College, and St Mary’s University. Being located next door to the College and with only a short 2 – 5 minute walk to Kingston University and Kingston’s transport links means it gives any local student an easy journey into uni.
2. The building’s central location also means residents have easy access to the wide range of amenities that Kingston hosts, including shops, bars, clubs, gyms, an entertainment complex and riverside restaurants.
3. The bright, clean rooms are fully furnished with a bed, a study area, good storage space, and their own private en-suite bathrooms. All bills are included in the rent, including broadband internet access!
4. Also, residents have access to fully equipped communal kitchen and dining areas, which creates a great opportunity for students to socialise with their fellow residents. Our site also has its own laundry facilities which all residents have 24/7 access to.
5. We also endeavour to offer the best possible value to our residents. You won’t find better prices or better student accommodation anywhere in Kingston!
Available rooms and prices are as follows: Classic En-Suite: £195 per week Premium En-Suite: £205 per week Move in/out dates are as follows: Move In date: 3rd September 2017 Move Out Date: 26th August 2018.
Please contact our site manager, Patrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 07501850924.