January is almost over and its import to keep your wellbeing happy and healthy!
Here is some tips on how to keep Wellbeing & Happiness
- Eat Well – It is so important to keep eating healthy balanced nutritional diet along with drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated. This can make a massive different to how you feel and your mental health
- Getting a good nights Sleep – Ensuring that you get enough sleep so you can function on day to day properly. Sleep helps repair and restore our bodies and minds.
- Keeping Active – Physical health plays a massive part in keeping you mentally healthy. It is important to keep moving and exercising. It is proven that being active can improve your mood & stress levels.
- Make time for Friends & Family – Staying connected with people and investing time in good relationships is great for your happiness. Make sure you’ve got good people around you that you trust and enjoy spending time with.
- Do something you enjoy – Hobbies and Activities can keep you distracted from the stresses of life. Have a positive impact on your sense of mental health. This is fantastic for building your self-esteem and confidence.
- Mindfulness – This can help you feel better and reduce stress. It only takes 5 minutes out of your day and you do it whenever suits you best around studying and your social life.
https://www.mindful.org/meditation/mindfulness-getting-started/ – follow this link for some helpful tips on how to be mindful!
If you are struggling with your happiness and wellbeing make sure you speak to someone it really does help to confide in someone you trust.
You can always contact the Samaritans in Winchester by following the link below;